Position Summary: Policy Integrity seeks a candidate with strong organizational skills to manage the institute’s operations and administrative work, and assist with project management, information management, events, and basic support for research and advocacy projects. An interest in energy and environmental policy is a plus. The Operations Manager will work closely with attorneys, economists, and other staff members on a variety of organizational efforts.
The Operations Manager will work from Policy Integrity’s offices at NYU Law School in the West Village. Salary will be commensurate with experience, and employees receive a generous benefits package.
- Manage organizational operations and administrative duties
- Liaise with university and law school offices on HR, finance, facilities, and IT matters
- Assist with project management and information/data management
- Update website and organizational databases
- Assist with event logistics and promotion
- Provide support on projects as needed (basic research, assist in filing legal briefs, etc.)
- Multi-tasking skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Comfort with basic budgeting and finance
- Bachelor’s degree
- Highly trustworthy and able to maintain confidential information
- Interest in energy and environmental policy issues a plus
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Operations Manager.” Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Because of the anticipated number of responses, we will not be able to respond to each application individually.