Policy and Communications Associate
Position Summary: Policy Integrity seeks a candidate with strong communications skills to assist with writing and editing, social media and website management, support for research and advocacy projects, event logistics, and organizational operations.
The Policy and Communications Associate will work closely with attorneys, economists, and other staff members on a variety of organizational efforts related to energy and environmental policy.
The position is based at Policy Integrity’s offices at NYU Law School in the West Village. Salary will be commensurate with experience, and employees receive a generous benefits package.
- Write and edit content for website, newsletters, and other publications
- Maintain organizational website and manage social media accounts
- Compile press clips and maintain media database
- Assist with media outreach and press release drafting
- Provide support on research and advocacy projects
- Manage event logistics and promotion
- Assist with organizational operations and administrative duties
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Multi-tasking skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Facility with social media platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook) and website content management systems
- Interest in energy and environmental policy
- Bachelor’s degree
- Highly trustworthy and able to maintain confidential information
- Graphic design and/or photography skills a plus
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Policy and Communications Associate.” Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Because of the anticipated number of responses, we will not be able to respond to each application individually.