Our research and advocacy covers a wide range of electricity-related issues, including capacity market rules, carbon pricing, distributed energy resources, and the transmission grid. We engage with both federal and state-level regulators.
Recent projects & Updates
- Modeling Strategic Objectives and Behavior in the Transition of the Energy Sector to Inform Policymaking / August 18, 2021
- Climate and Power System Reliability in the Aftermath of the Texas Blackouts / July 1, 2021
In the News
- FERC Hears Support for Proactive Transmission Planning, With Caveats / October 14, 2021
- What’s a Reasonable Investor to Expect: MOPR Instability and State Policy Certainty / September 17, 2021
- Just Transition in the Power Sector—New Research and Policy Approaches / October 26, 2021