We aim to advance social equity and just outcomes through research and engagement in the policymaking process. Our work focuses on such topics as climate change, harmful air pollution, public health, and analysis of policies’ distributional impacts.
- Electricity Tariff Design via Lens of Energy Justice / January 1, 2023
- Just Regulation: Improving Distributional Analysis in Agency Rulemaking / December 30, 2022
In the News
- Balancing Equity and Efficiency in Electricity Tariff Design / January 30, 2023
- CEQ Turns To NASEM To Bolster Environmental Justice Screening Tool / November 7, 2022
- CONFERENCE: A New Era of Climate & Energy Policy / September 20, 2022
- Advancing Energy Justice: Tools for Justice40 and Equitable Deep Decarbonization / May 11, 2022