We aim to advance social equity and just outcomes through research and engagement in the policymaking process. Our work focuses on such topics as climate change, harmful air pollution, public health, and analysis of policies’ distributional impacts.
- Making Regulations Fair / August 31, 2021
- Toward Rationality in Oil and Gas Leasing / August 6, 2021
In the News
- Environmentalists Urge OMB to Use Civil Rights Enforcement in EJ Strategy / July 14, 2021
- Building Power in the Environmental Movement / May 5, 2021
- Webinar: What’s Next in Climate Economics? / September 20, 2021
- Building Power in the Environmental Movement Series (Part 3): Environmental Justice and New York’s Climate Leadership and Community Protection Act / April 15, 2021