We aim to advance social equity and just outcomes through research and engagement in the policymaking process. Our work focuses on such topics as climate change, harmful air pollution, public health, and analysis of policies’ distributional impacts.
- Distributional Consequences and Regulatory Analysis / September 19, 2021
- Making Regulations Fair / August 31, 2021
In the News
- Professors See Risks In EPA Bid For Authority To Weigh Cumulative Effects / May 2, 2022
- How Can Community Campaigns Leverage Regulatory Comments & Complaints? / April 11, 2022
- Advancing Energy Justice: Tools for Justice40 and Equitable Deep Decarbonization / May 11, 2022
- Building Power in the Public Sector—DEI and Anti-Racism at Environmental Jobs in Government / November 1, 2021